General Terms And Conditions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that the customer has with Rudler Rocks, Bergwinkelsweg 23, 31171 Nordstemmen, telephone number: 05044 - 99 99 596, fax: 05044 - 99 99 599, email address: info [at ] rudler-rocks.de on the online shop.
(2) Customers in the context of these terms and conditions can be both consumers in accordance with § 13 BGB and entrepreneurs in accordance with § 14 BGB.
(3) A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.
(4) Entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership that acts in the course of a legal transaction in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity.
2. Offer and conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of the products in the online shop does not yet constitute a legally binding offer, but an invitation to place an order. With the online order you are submitting a binding offer if you go through the online ordering process by entering the information requested there have and in the last order step click the button "order with costs".
(2) In the event of acceptance, we will send an order confirmation by email or fax. Sending the ordered goods to the customer is equivalent to an express declaration of acceptance.
(3) The contract is currently only possible in German.
(4) We do not save the contract text. However, we save the customer's order data. If the customer loses their documents relating to their order, they can contact us by post, email, fax or telephone. We would be happy to send the customer a copy of the order data.
3. Order process
(1) You order in our shop by going through the following steps:
1. You put items into your shopping cart without obligation by clicking on the "Add to shopping cart" button. You can view all items that you have placed in the shopping cart without obligation when you click on the shopping cart icon. You can also delete items here or change the number.
2. If you want to buy the items from your shopping cart, then click on the "Checkout" button. This will take you to the ordering process. In the ordering process, customers who are already registered with us and have not previously logged in can log in with their access data. New customers can create a customer account by entering the order data individually and then logging on. You can also order as a guest stating your order details.
3. The shipping method is displayed via the "Continue" button.
4. With the button "Next" you can choose from different payment methods.
5. Before the order is sent, the "continue" button takes you to the control page. All the data (in particular the billing and delivery address, product, price, quantity, payment method) of the planned order are listed there at a glance. The data can also be corrected or changed using the "Edit" button.
6. The order is sent via the button "Order with costs". The customer is thus offered the conclusion of a purchase contract.
(2) Information about the time of the conclusion of the contract can be found in point 2 of these terms and conditions.
4. Delivery and shipping conditions
The delivery times are specified on the respective product page or under the link "Shipping costs & delivery conditions" or result from individual payment methods (see point 5. Payment conditions).
5. Terms of payment
Payment for deliveries can be made in advance, PayPal, credit card or instant transfer.
Payment in advance
The deadline for delivery begins with payment in advance, at the latest three working days (bank term) after the payment order has been placed with the transferring bank.
Payment via immidate transfer
Rudler Rocks also offers Sofortüberweisung. After confirming the order, the customer is automatically forwarded to the Sofort AG payment form. Immediately after the transfer, the customer receives a payment confirmation and Rudler Rocks immediately receives a transfer credit. The goods will be sent to the customer immediately.
Payment via PayPal
The period for delivery begins when paying by PayPal at the latest one working day after the payment order has been placed with PayPal.
6. Prices and shipping costs
(1) The prices at the time of the order apply. All prices are in euros and are without exception gross prices, i.e. they include the statutory value added tax of 19% and other price components and do not include shipping costs.
(2) The delivery and shipping costs are incurred from the location of Rudler Rocks' branch and can be viewed under the link "Shipping". If the delivery is made to a customer outside the Federal Republic of Germany, the delivery and shipping costs increase.
(3) For shipments outside the EU, additional costs such as B. taxes and / or duties / customs duties that the customer has to bear.
7. Cancellation policy
A. Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following stipulation, with consumers being any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
Rudler & Rocks GmbH
Telephone number: 05044 - 99 99 596
Fax: 05044 - 99 99 599
Email address: info [at] rudler-rocks.de
inform you of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have made all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have) to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the cost of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
B. Withdrawal form
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
Rudler & Rocks GmbH, Bergwinkelsweg 23, 31171 Nordstemmen, Fax: 05044 - 99 99 599, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Repayment when exercising the right of withdrawal
If you exercise your right of cancellation (see cancellation policy under point 7), we will use the same method of payment for repayments that you used for the original transaction.
9. Retention of title
The ownership of sold goods remains reserved until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(1) If there is a defect in the purchased item, the warranty is based on the statutory provisions.
11. Transport damage
(1) If the customer acts as a consumer: If goods are delivered with obvious damage to the packaging or the content, we ask that you report this immediately to the freight forwarder / freight service, as well as to Rudler Rocks by telephone or other means (email / fax / Post) so that Rudler Rocks can protect any rights against the carrier / freight service.
(2) In addition, we ask that you return items to us in the original packaging. This will make it easier for us, for example: B. the resale of the goods.
(4) Failure to observe the above points does not limit your right of withdrawal as a consumer. In addition, a failure to make a complaint or to contact us has no effect on the legal or contractual warranty and liability claims of the customer as a consumer.
(5) If the customer acts as a merchant i.S.d. Section 1 of the German Commercial Code (HGB) obliges him to examine and give notice of defects in accordance with Section 377 of the German Commercial Code. The goods are deemed to have been approved if the customer fails to comply with the notification requirements set out there.
Rudler Rocks is liable for damages and reimbursement of expenses according to the legal regulations.
13. Data protection and security
Detailed information on data protection can be found in the information under the separate link "Data protection".
14. Disposal, environmental protection
Many devices come with batteries that are e.g. to operate remote controls, clocks etc. Batteries can also be permanently installed in the devices themselves. In connection with the sale of these batteries or accumulators Rudler Rocks gem. Battery law for the following:
Batteries and accumulators do not belong in the household waste and must not be disposed of in this way. Rather, you as the end user are legally obliged to return used batteries so that the correct disposal of your used batteries can be guaranteed. You can either send your used batteries back to us with sufficient postage or return them to us free of charge at the following address:
Rudler & Rocks GmbH, Bergwinkelsweg 23, 31171 Nordstemmen, Germany
Our obligation to take back is limited only to those used batteries that we have or have had as new batteries in our range. Batteries are marked with the symbol of a "crossed out garbage can" (similar to the one shown in the illustration). Batteries that contain more than 0.0005 percent mercury, more than 0.002 percent cadmium or more than 0.004 percent lead contain the chemical name of the pollutant used under the garbage can symbol - "Cd" stands for cadmium, "Pb "for lead and" Hg "for mercury.
Note on lithium batteries:
When returning lithium batteries or rechargeable batteries, the customer is asked to change the contact surfaces of the batteries marked with + and - e.g. B. isolate with tape to avoid any fire hazard.
Old devices, electronic waste
According to the Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (ElektroG), old devices must not be disposed of with household waste. The regulation affects all electronic and electrical devices, regardless of how old they are. Illuminants, fluorescent tubes and energy-saving lamps are also included. These devices can be recognized by the symbol of a "crossed out garbage can" - similar to the illustration above. The symbol is on the devices or packaging. The devices are z. B. withdrawn from cities and municipalities. The return takes place at collection points or a pick-up is even offered. As a rule, existing collection systems (e.g. recycling depots) are used.
14. Final provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods) is excluded, including in cross-border deliveries.
(2) For consumers, the above choice of law applies only insofar as the protection granted is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer is habitually resident.
Complaints / dispute settlement
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution, which you can find at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers generally have the option of initially using this platform to settle their disputes without involving the courts. We always endeavor to settle any disagreements from contracts and complaints concluded with us by mutual agreement. Please note, however, that we are not obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board and cannot offer you participation in such a procedure.